August 11, 2010

Windows Mobile 6.1 not on the carousel

 
As proposed by the HTC tech support guy, the collapse of my Tytnn II have on the side effect of my upgrade to speed up Windows Mobile 6.1. Since I am the head out of town for the week, I would not upgrade probably until I got back but the meltdown no choice yesterday left me as lead you to the upgrade.

So, what do I think? Well, it was really a time too short, but I can comment on a few things. Tytnn II runs Windows mobile professional or what was previously know as a Pocket PC, and does not have the today screen features all over as 6.1 written was first announced. I was speculating that I may not enjoy install, but unfortunately that's not to be.It is not clear why Microsoft this decision taken; for me that makes it sense representing between smartphones and Pocket PCs to be different, and Pocket PCs have navigation buttons that make the day view useful experience.

One thing I have already found a positive experience is my Jawbone Bluetooth headset at the Tytnn II pairing. Windows Mobile 6.1 automatically uses the most common pairing codes (PINs), so you need not enter.I had to do the BRA was to make visible, then go in connections, Bluetooth and tap Add new device.The Tytnn automatically found the BRA it was paired with it, and that; I have no codes eingeben.Dies is, how easy Bluetooth should be, but for now only this experience with headsets have with tasks.When you must pair a notebook computer or a handheld device still enter codes.Labels: 2008, Windows Mobile 6.1
Posted by Frank at 12: 09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comments below