August 10, 2010

I hope Microsoft is paying attention.

 
The iPhone / iPod touch app store is freaking awesome! EverNote is one of the applications I have on my iPod touch. The EverNote team has been release frequent updates for all your customers and you have already released an update to your iPhone client. Today the APP store icon on my iPod touch had on a little red 1, indicating that I had an update. I open the store up, tap the updates, and it shows you which updates are available. Just tap update all and boom, below is the update to my device and installs automatically. A quirk is that it moved the EverNote icon from the first home page of the second, but I can live with that.

The bottom line to update mobile devices work sollten.Ich should know on the device when an update is available and the software to get the work that update to my device, rather than my having hunt all over the Internet should do to find something.

It is frightening like Apple, a company that sells only a cell phone for a little over a year, gets not zu.Ich seems like this was more than ten years while Microsoft, do things, in this white, there are many good people at Microsoft, and I'm sure there were those at Microsoft, for these kinds of changes for years pushing have. If some people at Microsoft had their way, I am sure that the Windows-Mobile-U.I. would have improved years ago.

IMHO, the problem here is Bürokratie.Apple is a corporate dictatorship, powered by a person passionate about making the best devices based on his view of what that means.Microsoft become consensus driven decisions that cause based on polling, changes to years take, if you ever encounter what to only the same search rather than standing.

It's like as we wish people lead you to the President in the United States versus how people actually run for President.

What is refreshing about Apple's entry into the mobile market willingness is personal differently to sein.Ich agree with their approach to enter text, but I guess agreeing different be and keep to their Gewehren.Diese attitude is what you can change quickly.

I think a junction with their mobile devices kommt.Werden you still trudging Microsoft at a slow pace and risk along the Palm tree way or go to passionate about his roaming in the race with Apple in making notice?Labels: 2008
Posted by Frank at 9: 27 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comments below