August 10, 2010

Are Windows Mobile software prices come down?

 
I think one of the longest debates bound is the price of the software for the device to Windows Mobile. I noticed that when the iPhone app store appeared the average price per app was $ 10, appeared, though there are exceptions.

For the most part I which was sweet spot of Windows Mobile software think $ 20.Now, eWallet on the app store available is, I think the price is $ 9,99.Da this is one of the first Windows mobile apps that I know to cross, I'm curious what affect the pricing for Windows Mobile software.

I wrote a comment on ilium's blog questions their point of view on the difference in price between the win mo version, $ 19.99 and iPhone.Es comes to an interesting debate.Labels: 2008, software
Posted by Frank at 12: 06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comments below