August 10, 2010

Getting to the mobile cloud

 
The week ahead for those of us in mobile gadgets may produced and sold by T-Mobile for your network on 23 which brings public big revelation of the Google Android-based Smartphone by HTC. Android on the Google to Internet cloud, mobile devices, so I expect to see Google Gears, deep in the operating system on the Google apps (Gmail, calendar, reader, notebook, etc..) to provide that actually use on a mobile phone is embedded for me. Because you do not invoke constant mobile connectivity, gears are a critical component for providing a useful experience while connected and disconnected. I think Google has to make the experience of seamless, that is different than the current experience with gears users must manually determine the State of connectivity.

I am come to realize that my personal computing really moved in the cloud. I use Gmail as my email client and my POP mail, submit it.I with my Windows Mobile phone use still hosted Exchange and forward certain email from Gmail to the phone so that important email to me is pushed when I away from my personal desk bin.Ich expect however support Android push email from Gmail, which may require less the host Exchange service I am currently using.

While much of the buzz will be next week on Android I expect, I am also anxious to learn rollout from T-Mobile 3 g in the Detroit area. Reports are that it until end of the year, and most prognosticators believe that the 3 G rollout is specifically based on Android.In other words, be Android that first device that will drive T-Mobile's new 3 g network to promote as well I am curious, know when the T-Mobile first starts selling from a Windows Mobile device, that works on their 3 g network, my personal bet is, that it will be the shadow II. T-mobile 3 g network uses a different frequency than's meaning AT & T, that no currently available Windows Mobile device, and for that matter few phones at all, currently working with their 3 g network.

Does two important things that I am anxious to learn what are the costs for 3 g on T-Mobile and supported tethering Android? I hope very much the same prices for your edge service, providing an "all you can eat" keep, because plan at a reasonable price.I would like to also see whether the HTC dream / Android / GPhone will support tethering on notebook Computern.In which has past T Mobile done nothing to prevent user limit your mobile phones, which is much user friendly than their competitors, break the phone functions to support tethering or require one to use higher cost tethering. Low data rates and consumer key differentiators for T-Mobile, and myself and many current clients are friendliness of jump ship to other carriers, even during T-mobile data speeds so far behind held have. I hope, T-Mobile Rewards us current user for these loyalty.

Finally I am interested as accepted Android will be and whether it will affect Microsoft Windows Mobile. So far Microsoft has been slow to respond to iPhone and has slipped behind iPhone and RIM on the mobile market.I have questions, Microsoft is how committed to the mobile market.At the same time I am confident that the length of time for the release of WM 7 because of Microsoft, some extra time to complete Windows Mobile reconditioning is.

The truth is that Windows Mobile is in the year, and currently not standout in the mobile operating system set consider for this revision, but very my breath tut.Ich willing dust surprised sein.Nach laid on the Android announcement has the mobile world will begin to focus on Microsoft to see what you come out with the next jump werden.Wird Microsoft the shark with Windows Mobile 7 or restablish in the mobile market?Labels: 2008, android
Posted by Frank at 12: 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comments below