August 10, 2010

It's Android day

 
Aka order the GPhone OK to get the obvious question out of the way, Yes, I mean a T-Mobile G1. However, there are good and bad news see the flow of messages that today went through Google Reader.

First the good news is that I was able, T-Mobile's - G3 - service to receive the same monthly price, will be how I pay today. T-mobile G1 data service has two price plans, one is $ 35 / mo for unlimited Internet and text messaging, the other is $ 25 per month for unlimited Internet and 400 SMS messages. Today I $ 4.99 per month for 400 text messages and $ 19 per month for unlimited Internet numbers. Now is with the G1 plan of data, I think, I lose access to the T-Mobile hotspots that curious has since the G1 Wi-Fi.Hotspots is currently bundled in my $ 19 per month Internet and I don't see why that still could nicht.Ist not AT & T hotspot access to iPhone customers?

Bad news with the data service is that Gizmodo did fine print indicating getting that T-Mobile says that if I have more than 1 GB of data per month you less can restrict my data rate to 50 kbps that is as what I today on edge. That's not acceptable!

Also found out that the G1 will support not tethering so I think it not in a position with a laptop computer to verwenden.Ich, the fine print, the Gizmodo found is T-Mobile's plan to know that since Android some developers largely open source to figure out how to limit.If you are to limit really more than 1 GB per month to verwenden.Ich think at some point T-Mobile will have real support, tethering, probably to get a higher monthly data plan.

Despite this negative I want an "early adopter", will become in the first place, because I frustrated with the lack of a lot of new Windows Mobile bin.News, which arrived today, further delayed the Windows Mobile 7 will not help.Labels: 2008, android
Posted by Frank at 9: 41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comments below