August 10, 2010

Making A first impression

 
Was available to logged in I on the first day to buy T-Mobile G1, and it arrived today, that you me the advantage of playing with it about 10 hours before people you can buy in a store. Of course I had very little time to explore so this my first experience with the device.

I did not understand the instructions for removing the rear cover, and I think, that what you have to do is opposite, what you need to do, that is, lift the latch, and then press the back right vs. "peel off the back to cover."

The screen freakin' is Great.Ich know people with iPhones and HTC Touch Diamond see the big deal, but coming from a HTC Tytnn II and a T Mobile-shadow, and the text looks out as an image and crisp and clear. Very nice.

I had some problems with the first set up, there were problems communicating with Google. , I think the network connectivity problem his kann.Ich been actually tried first to set up G1 in the cave in the cellar, and had no signal.It would have been really cool if detected Android and connecting to a Wi-Fi network I went to angeboten.stattdessen, upstairs and tried signing in about five more times before it finally seemed to work.

No wonder not is on 3 g in West Bloomfield still elsewhere in Detroit AFAIK. Now is the time to wait for, when T-mo 3 g, I'll be curious control is enabled the status bar at the top of the G1 but I think that won't happen until November.

I'm liking the keyboard so far after a very short time enter some text messages and a few e-Mails.The keys are a bit hard to find, but I think the real problem is that unlike my Tytnn keyboard not the full length of the device and the lower "button bar," where the send, home, back, and end located buttons gets in the way to my right.I need to keep different clearly the G1.It amazed me that given HTC has much better slide-out keyboards on your Windows Mobile devices, that would a bad keyboard for the G1 chose, and I, that Google suspect this call to make, much like the Sidekick.

The G1 seem better to have mobile force to everyone as my shadow, as it had hardly a beam-out signal in the cave ruft.Ich hopes that I get a little better signal could. I know that my signal strength in the cave with T-Mobile's frequency than anything to do hat.Meine Tytnn II on AT & T, and it will be four bars of the signal in the basement is thanks to the 850 MHz Band.Ich am sure that if I have my AT & T SIM in G1 and the G1 unlocked, I would get more bars in the basement.Labels: 2008, android
Posted by Frank at 7: 49 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comments below