October 11, 2010

The strength of paper


Over the years I have tried everything available for planning, setting goals and management projects. In my earlier years, I tend to be a gadget freak. I've used PPC, which preceded the PalmPilot. I used a Psion 3a, Casio, different options, different versions of the PalmPilot, phones, PDAs and software for my PC, I could run BY NASA. I settled on the run, PlanPlus for Outlook Franklin-Covey, MindJet MindManager Pro and Microsoft Project to my main entries (once it develops) and keep abreast of plans and projects. Currently does not run out and buy it because you may be surprised to learn that I use very low tech method of brainstorming and planning: pen and paper! With more experience than I expected, I found a pen and paper is the most powerful tool ever developed.

In Habakkuk we see God, the Prophet of the vision:

KJV Habakkuk 2: 2 and the Lord answered and said, write the vision and clear after the table that readeth it can start, it.

Although this is used in the context of a shared vision of God for others, there is a principle here. When we record something and it clear there was anointed to those who read it.

At the Academy of excellence one taught by Brian Tracy's success, he shared a powerful information with participants (including many Fortune 500 companies). I am going to share what he presented. (To be able to get an accurate quote, I would listen to all twelve hours seminar again.) Here's my resume:

That these men and women prepare their goal for next year, he was to Brainstorm on paper. He shared that there are "hand for the brain" found experts psychology of success that they still cannot explain. Write down goals, an individual increases its chances to their conclusion about 300%.To illustrate this, some participants did their lists, just to tuck it away in Folio they use for these conferences and never looked at them again until next year to surprise many when they pulled the paperwork next year they completed more than 70% of those objectives that they appeared!

Now, imagine what would happen if they were considered them every week or rewrote them and improving their every week. Power paper is amazing. Like a lot of powerful business plans started on the back of a napkin, written during a dinner at the restaurant around? How many ideas, the world is changing quickly jotted down on paper the Holy Spirit first breathed it into the heart of someone!

I personally found that technology can be a barrier to the establishment of goals, brainstorming and short down inspiration or in the early stages of project planning. Paper and pens provides a permanent record of not only ideas, but the process. It is easily accessible. You'll never have to wait in order to boot. You'll never have a pen or hang on to you (i.e. MS blue screen of death).You just grab, write, scribble, draw, sketch and develop!

Here are some tips to keep you moving:

Then with you to write about.I keep a Notebook in my portfolio and my tables in the Office and at home.I also have 3 x 5 cards in my pocket to jot down ideas, tasks, etc. Is great you move forward in life and Ministry. you have no clue how many Sermon ideas, inspirational truths and powerful teachings, I lost over the years because I don't write them down when they came to me.When the Holy Spirit breathes, something in your spirit has anointed to understand and achieve it.When you burn it, anointing will stay with what you wrote!

After you write it down and hash it on paper, you can move it into electronic format: this is very useful if you are like me, when I write in English, everyone thinks that this in some ancient biblical language so print all, it is important not only themselves, but others, don't forget to create a file system and always keep these documents hand-written inspiration. Anointed to understand and carry out will always be for you to refresh yourself when you need it.

It's time to pick up a pen-inspiration should be allowed in your life!








Dr. Michael k. Lake Chancellor and founder of Bible College and seminary, he was already almost three decades training applicants from ministries and acts as a consultant for a variety of ministries around the world, he is known for his ability to learn from the rich heritage of the Jewish Church and the word of God come alive in the hearts of believers. for more information about distance learning programs in the biblical Seminary College life and visit our website at http://www.biblical-life.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comments below